General technical support for managed servers:
- INCLUDED: General hardware maintenance and server software maintenance (such as cPanel/Firewall/Mail Server updates) at no additional charge.
- INCLUDED: Up to (2) hours per month of general technical support (combined total across all domains, 2 hours per physical server)
- Technical support for general troubleshooting: $75/hour
(The first 2 hours of general technical support are included for free with every hosting package. Examples would be: Creating new email accounts, helping users set up Outlook, resetting passwords, etc.).
- Advanced technical support: $100/hour
(i.e., fixing connectivity or communication issues inside our network, resulting from an event or circumstance caused by the end user. For example, a customer's domain/IP getting blacklisted due to mass emailing)
- Extended remote support: $120/hour
(i.e., working on issues that outside of our network, for example, when troubleshooting a customer's home computer remotely)
- Extended Anti-spam: $120/hour
(services related to inbound spam control, above and beyond the normal rate of spam, including diagnostics, whitelisting/blacklisting configurations, setting up additional anti-spam services, etc.)
- Standard website development and website-related support: $60/hour
(i.e., Wordpress development, customizing templates, installing/configuring plugins, etc.)
- Advanced development and technical support: $75/hour
(i.e., Magento, Woocommerce, etc.)
- The stated prices will be charged when services are rendered, unless stated otherwise.
- We may provide billing terms for customers who maintain timely payments.
- Customers with dedicated server environements may qualify for discounted development rates. Please contact us for more information.
Questions? Click here.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution